Cornerstone 2.7.14 | MacOSX | 70 MB
Cornerstone is a version control app built on Subversion that makes serious version control easier than ever. With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, it's both incredibly powerful and super-easy to use.
• Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them.
• Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging.
• Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change.
• Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files.
• Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze.
• Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app.
• Create new repositories or connect to existing ones
• Organize repositories in source lists
• Option-drag to create tags and branches
• Drag from Finder to import
• Organize working copies in source list
• Add existing working copies by dragging from Finder
• Change summary (including available repository updates), top folder status and activity shown in source list
• Displays local and remote file status
• Quick Look working copy files
• Powerful filtering by modification and lock status as well as by file name
• Configure which application to open files with by type and by file
• Inspect and modify Subversion properties
• Full support for sparse working copies with folder depth extension and reduction
Integrated Compare View:
• Compare text and images
• Most image formats supported including PNG, JPEG, GIF and PSD
• Highlights intraline differences
• Edit working versions by rejecting/restoring individual changes
• Include and exclude files
• Commit changes to folder properties without including nested files
• Compare files without leaving commit view
Branching and Merging:
• Dedicated View for tagging and branching
• Merge support for Synchronization, Reintegration, Cherry Picking and Advanced strategies.
• Merge preview and checklist to reduce risk of conflicts
• Displays history as list of revisions grouped by date
• Filter by text, change type or age
• Integrated compare view
• Seamless integration of blame information into the compare view
• Color-coded author display
• Legend window with detailed statistics and timeline
• Navigate through a file's constituent revisions
• Compact horizontal timeline
• Compare history for multiple items
• Powerful set of filters
• Branch points are clearly marked and can be expanded and collapsed
• Describes all activities performed in working copy or repository
• Detailed progress information for lengthy operations
• Saved to disk between application sessions
• List view displays definitions as simple list
• Filter for definitions referencing HEAD or a specific revision
• Property text can also be edited directly in text view
• Full application documentation in Apple Help Book format
• Describes best-practice workflows for working with Subversion
What's New in Version 2.7.14
• Cornerstone cannot open versioned directories contained within unversioned directories that themselves are contained in working copies.
Requirements - MacOSX 10.6.6 or Later
Home Page -
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!