Adobe After Effects CC 2014 v13.0.1 LS20 Multilingual | 1.08 GB
After Effects CC - it is an industry-leading software for creating animated graphics and layout, which is used by many developers visual effects and animated graphics. It offers superb control functions, a wide range of creative tools, and the ability to integrate with other applications for video post-processing.
Make the impossible possible by a new, more versatile program After Effects CC. Rate powerful new features such as Live 3D Pipeline, which allow the use of CINEMA 4D scenes in layers - without intermediate rendering. Share your works directly through the app and get access to new features in the time of their issue. Collect all of their work together.
What's new in version 13.0.1:
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Use File > Save As > Save A Copy As CC (12) to save a project as a copy for the previous version. To open a project created in the latest version of After Effects in - After Effects CS6, you have to save back from After Effects CC (12). See Save and backup projects for detailed information.
- You can now import raw files from Sony F5, F55, and F65 cameras into After Effects. As with ARRIRAW files, the source settings are not carried over when transferring a clip from Premiere Pro to After Effects.
- After Effects CC now installs mocha-AE version 3.2.1. Previous versions of After Effects CC installed mocha-AE v3.1.0. See the release notes (pdf) on the - Imagineer Systems website for details of what's new in mocha-AE v3.2.
- You cannot export to the following formats in the 2014 version of After Effects CC. However, you can still import these file formats into After Effects.
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang 7 with Service Pack 1, ShiChuang 8, or ShiChuang 8.1
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 1080 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certifi ed GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*