SolidWorks Inspection Pro for SolidWorks 2014 SP4 | 231 MB
SolidWorks Inspection application to SolidWorks, which simplifies the creation of documents related to quality control for testing the first sample products (FAI) and control of the technical process.
• Works in the design environment SolidWorks, thus it is possible to identify important dimensions of control, take notes and create links directly to SolidWorks drawings and create forms for monitoring reports.
• Eliminates manual configuration, data entry and verification protocols to manually create links and comments on the drawings.
• Create standard reports, including forms AS9102 and PPAP, and offers a template editor for easy customization of reports, you can also create their own standards in SolidWorks Inspection.
• Powerful features including customizable tables, filter data, the application for standard tolerances, configuration options for writing references and sampling, which make it easy to create a plan of inspections, assembly and packaging prototypes, quality reports, as in the production process and the finished product .
• Helps companies meet production standards. SolidWorks Inspection Professional extends SolidWorks Inspection Standard.
• Enter the measured values ??for each parameter directly in the project, either manually or using a digital caliper.
• Import data from a coordinate-measuring device (CMM).
• Allocate size green, red or yellow to immediately see what sizes are within tolerance or out of tolerance limit imposed in small tolerances.
• Enter the color-coded reference to the drawings, reports, quality control, etc..
OS - ShiChuang XP, ShiChuang Vista, ShiChuang 7, ShiChuang 8
Home Page - http://www.solidworks.com/