Maplesoft Maple v18.01 | 1.37 GB
Maplesoft announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple, the mathematical computing software for education and research in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences. With Maple 18, Maplesoft offers enhanced tools for developing interactive applications and quizzes, together with additional features to enrich and streamline the student experience.
With Maple 18, Maplesoft offers enhanced tools for developing interactive applications and quizzes, together with additional features to enrich and streamline the student experience.
Maple supports the easy creation of interactive Math Apps for use in the classroom and through The M?bius Project, an initiative from Maplesoft that supports the creation, sharing, and grading of Math Apps. With Maple 18, instructors can take advantage of increased flexibility in the one-step Math App creation tool to quickly create even more complex applications, and easily create randomly generated quizzes for their students.
Maple 18.01 Update Details
- Significantly enhanced efficiency for many numerical linear algebra computations
- New keyboard shortcuts for "Execute All" ([Ctrl or Cmd]+[Shift]+[Enter]) and for entering slideshow mode ([F11] or [Cmd]+[F11])
- Improved export of 2-D Descriptions
- PDF export improvements for documents that include quote edit regions
- Enhancements to the limit command
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / Seven / 8.
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!