iWatermark Pro 1.55 (Mac OS X) | 44 MB
iWatermark Pro allows you to secure and protect your photos. If you are a photographer or artist iWatermark works for you to by adding a visible personal text or graphic watermark. Once added to a photo or graphic this visible watermark displays your creation and ownership. Its like signing your intellectual property. Its cheaper, faster and easier to use than Photoshop.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for iPhone, Mac and ShiChuang. iWatermark is the most popular utility in the world to watermark photos for photographers.
• Batch watermark entire folders of images at once.
• Scale all your images to be the same size.
• Creates thumbnails of your watermarked images.
• Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for your watermarks
• Set the transparency of your watermark.
• Rotate, scale, and place your watermark, anywhere on your picture.
• Use special effects such as aqua, shadow and/or emboss on your watermark.
• Preserve the metadata captured with the image, such as EXIF, IPTC and XMP.
• Input and Output your watermarked image into a variety of different image formats.
• Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is exclusively designed for watermarking.
• Create and use QR quotes (like barquotes) as watermarks (Pro and iPhone/iPad only).
• Use built in Creative Commons watermarks (Pro only).
• Use many watermarks simultaneously (Pro only).
• Import/Export/Share watermarks you create (Pro only).
• Set location watermark by x,y which insures your watermark appears in the same place no matter what size or resolution the images are.
• Watermarks - 1 or more simultaneously
• Speed - 4 x or more faster, 64 bit
• Parallel Processing Aware - Multi-threaded, use multiple CPU/GPU's
• Color Profiles - Uses existing and settable
• Output Folder - Multiple folder output settings
• Input File Types - raw, jpg, png, tiff, gif, dng, ps
• Output File Types - jpg, png, tiff, ps, clipboard
• Import Watermarks - Yes
• Export Watermarks - Yes, to share watermarks
• Create Watermark Droplet - Creates dedicated watermarking app
• Metadata (XMP, IPTC) - XMP and IPTC Extended
• Metadata Tags as Watermarks - IPTC, Tiff, File Attributes, Exif, GPS
• Effects - (8) all those and more...
• Watermark Location - Set by dragging or xy
• Text Watermark Formatting - font, size, color, rotation, transparency, shadow, border
• Background - color, opacity, scale, border, shadow, rotation
• Quick Look Plugin - See exported watermark info
• Works with all Photo Browsers - yes
• iPhoto Plugin - Watermark direct in iPhoto
• Aperture Plugins - Watermark direct in Aperture3
• [Fixed] Removed extra Log messages in V1.54r2, i.e., DrawTXT: old.
• [Fixed] When you start processing, removes the completion message. i.e., "Finished Processing".
• [Mod] Refinement: Demo - Outline grey Watermark me.wmk4 - offset text at bottom by 1 % and add space at end.
• [Fixed] issue with OS X 10.6.8 not drawing Text watermarks.
• [Fixed] preview for Blend Modes.
• [Mod] When our Application Scripts does not exist, i.e., "~/Library/Application Scripts/ com.plumamazing.iwatermarkpro" is not present and we can't create it, we now show parent folder: "Application Scripts" and alert user to manually create folder: "com.plumamazing.iwatermarkpro".
• [Mod] QuickLook Version # from v1.51 to V1.54 (we forgot to update it).
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!