Waves MultiRack Native And SoundGrid v9r14-R2R | 90 MB
A true Live sound breakthrough, MultiRack SoundGrid is a software host that lets FOH and Monitor engineers run multiple simultaneous instances of the same Waves plugins used in recording studios and mixing rooms the world over in real time.
MultiRack SoundGrid application is Ideal for live sound, broadcast, post production facilities, and more. SoundGrid provides an extremely low latency environment for high precision Waves audio processing.
Together with a SoundGrid DSP Server, SoundGrid-compatible Waves plugins, a Mac or PC control computer, and an I/O, MultiRack SoundGrid lets you run a multitude of Waves award-winning reverbs, equalizers, compressors, mix tools, and more.
* Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
* Simple Routing: No Cabling, No Trucking
* Full Recall, Full Control
* Set and Save Presets and Snapshots per Song and Song Sections
* Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
* Recording capabilities
* Advanced side-chaining capabilities
* Network infrastructure for sound installations
V9 System Requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz | AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
Windows 7 | Windows 8
* Uninstall previous versions.
All above links are interchangable. No password