Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.17.0 Multilingual | 110.26 MB
Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
What's new in version 2.17:
- Support for the D4S has been added.
- When both of the following conditions are met, and the Transfer only JPEG to PC option in the Storage tab is checked, users can now transfer only JPEG copies to the computer:
- RAW + FINE, RAW + NORMAL, or RAW + BASIC is selected for Image Quality (D4S only)
- PC + CARD is selected for Record to