Scrutiny 4.5.3 (MacOSX)
Scrutiny 4.5.3 | MacOSX | 9 MB
Scrutiny is an all-in-one website optimization tool. Scrutiny uses Integrity's tried and tested engine to crawl a site and report broken links. It also contains ReActivity's page analysis. But it does so much more for the webmaster, such as generating an XML sitemap, SEO checks on page title, meta description and headings and html validity.
Improve your website's quality, SEO and user experience.
- Productivity improvements in v4.2
- Faster than ever - v4 handles larger sites quickly and without slowing down
- Scan your site, checking for internal and external links as well as images
- Many options, can be scheduled
- Test the load of a single page to find slow elements or measure total weight Read more Try the page analysis tool online
- See uncompressed and compressed size of files and so easily see the benefit of the server's gzip service
- Generate and ftp an XML sitemap conforming to the standard protocol for submission to search engines
- Check your html using the w3c html validator; the public instance or your own installation
- Highlight SEO (search engine optimisation) issues such as missing page title, meta description, headings and keywords. Now highlights duplicates (different url, same content)
- Many export options including full report, sitemap xml, graphic visualisation
- Manage as many sites as you like with different settings for each
- See progress via dock icon
- Used by large corporations and individuals
- In short, improve your website's quality and search engine ranking
Mac OSX 10.4 or higher, Intel or ppc. 10.8 (Mountain Lion) is supported and the app is now code signed to help keep 10.8's Gatekeeper happy.
Home Page - http://peacockmedia.co.uk/scrutiny/
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator or uploaded = Max Speed , No wating