Alien Skin Bokeh 184.108.40.2064 | Mac OS X | 110 MB
Simulate blurring and highlights of real camera lenses
Alien Skin Bokeh plug-in for Photoshop, designed to draw attention to a particular object in the picture . With this supplement you can add effects to the image depth of field , make a vignette or highlight the main object of other means . Features plug-in that it accurately simulates the effect of blurring, which can be obtained using these lenses . Bokeh - the emphasis on the main subject of photography.
Bokeh is the only software that accurately simulates the distinctive blurring and creamy highlights of real lenses. Terence Tay, Bokeh's designer, performed careful experiments with lenses famous for their bokeh highlights, such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 II and the Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8. The result is a photo-realistic look, in contrast to the unnatural blur from other software.
Opportunities Alien Skin Bokeh 2
Since the plugin allows you to change these parameters during the postprocessing, that is already on the image , thus it can offset some of the disadvantages of digital cameras.
- Alien Skin Bokeh 2 provides real- time viewing the possible results when working with images , and in several modes.
- Alien Skin Bokeh 2 provides a ready-made presets blur simulator lenses Canon ?EF 85mm f/ 1.2 II and the Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8, adding grain, spherical aberration, the photometric illumination (simulates the effects of shooting against the light source).
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Intel processor.
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later.
- Adobe Lightroom 2 or later.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 or later.
Note: For those who want to have Snap-Art 220.127.116.116, use the search button. It is still on the server.