Downie 2.5.1 Multilingual | MacOSX | 27.0 Mb
Downie may seem like a simple drag-and-drop app - and it is and isn't at the same time! It is designed to be simple to use - just drag and drop a link onto Downie and it will download the video on that site. It isn't simply another YouTube-downloader: Downie supports at this moment over 160 different sites! The full list may be viewed in Downie's preferences, under the Sites tab.
* Supports many sites - currently supports over 160 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
* Postprocessing - need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
* Quick support - I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
* Fast updates - Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
Here's a few tips for using Downie:
* To start, you can drag a link from any browser either on Downie's window, or the icon in the Dock.
* If you have more links, or links within some text, just drop the whole thing onto Downie - it will scan the text for links.
* You can use copy and paste as well - just press Command-O in Downie and you can insert all the links in the world!
All my links are premium links, no captcha, no wait times, max speed! - 100% Free
Like my posts? please say thnx.