FileBot is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming Movies, TV Shows, Anime or Music as well as downloading subtitles from OpenSubtitles. It's smart, highly customizable, and just works.
If you're using HTPC software like Plex or Kodi (formerly XBMC) then FileBot is a must-have utility!
FileBot will match your files against TheMovieDB or TheTVDB and then rename (or move / copy / symlink / hardlink) them exactly the way you want it. Anything is possible!
And if you need help extracting archives en masse or checking sfv / md5 / sha1 files then FileBot will get that done too.
Organize your media files:
1. Drag media files onto "Original Files"
2. Click "Fetch Data" and select a database
3. Hit "Rename"!
Fetching subtitles from OpenSubtitles:
1. Drag your media files onto the blue drop area on the top right
2. Hit "Download"!
What's New in Version 4.5.3
* Change Output Folder button in Format Dialog
* Extract All button will now only extract not-already-extracted files from the selected archives
* Improved support for non-English names
* Improved support for subtitle tags and language detection
* Lots of optimizations and usability improvements
* Lots of bugfixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
All my links are premium links, no captcha, no wait times, max speed! - 100% Free
Like my posts? please say thnx.