Air Navigation Pro 1.5.10 (Android) | 112 MB
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
This is a maintenance release that now includes the following functionality:
- Last zoom is now retained in next startup
- Last position is now retained in next startup
- Now able to import GPX files with waypoints that have no identifiers
- Approach charts like EDMQ are now able to be rendered
- Improved runway identifier layout in Waypoint Details popup window to prevent overlapping text
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!