USB Audio Player PRO For Android v2.2.8 | 12.1 MB
High quality media player for use with USB audio DACs (or any other USB audio class compliant device).
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
* Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
* Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
* Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
* DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
* Folder playback
* Network playback using Samba shares (should work with ShiChuang and NAS)
* Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
* Gapless playback
* Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
* 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
* No root or custom kernels required
* Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
* Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
* Alo Audio The International
* Audiolab M-Dac
* Audioquest Dragonfly
* Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
* Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
* Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
* Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
* DacPort LX
* FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
* Go Vibe DAC
* HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
* HRT Microstreamer
* Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
* iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
* M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
* Meridian Explorer
* Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
* NAD PP 3i
* NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
* NwAvguy ODAC
* Intruder DAC
* Stoner Acoustics UD100
* and many more!
* Local folder and Network browsers now display the current path on top.
* The app now asks for permission to use the USB DAC when you connect it. When selecting 'Always', permission is not always asked to use the USB device when starting the app and the app is started automatically after attaching the USB DAC.
* Added work-around for permission problem that crashed the app on some Samsung models running Android 5.1.1 (S5, Tab Pro 12.2, etc.).
How To Use:
Install Modded Google Play.
Download & install version 1.1.0,open/close.
No delete 1.1.0 install version 2.2.8
Download & install version 1.1.0.
Download & install Freedom,open version 1.1.0 from Freedom,close.
No delete 1.1.0,install version 2.2.8
No need Modded Google Play.
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time