Black Mesa (2012/MULTi2/Lossless No-Steam Repack by R.G. Catalyst)
Year: 2012 | PC | Eng, Rus, Ita, Spa, Nor, Ger, Fin | Developer: Black Mesa Team | Publisher: Black Mesa Team | 2.53 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Black Mesa (獴lack Mesa", formerly known as Black Mesa: Source) - a remake of the cult computer game Half-Life in 1998 on the engine, Source. Is a modification for the game Half-Life 2.
Developers are going to recreate the original universe of Half-Life, using the advanced features of the engine Source, to process all of the textures, patterns and levels, to create realistic gameplay. In the game there will be new , but they decided to add to the protective function of HEV suit "sprint." Also, the creators modify said they were going to make a fully synchronous storyline, only slightly modifying it, without upsetting the balance. Also in the game plan to introduce the achievements.
?Modification is free
?Ten hours of single-player, up to the Head of Lambda Core and moment Gordon jump into the portal (continued will complement)
?Enjoy more than two thousand custom models and about five thousand custom textures
?Immerse yourself in an entirely new soundtrack, and two thousand bBolee animated scenes and more than six thousand lines of dialogue
?More than 2,300 custom sound effects
?A brand new soundtrack
?And much more
Notes in Russian (English notes below)
- Lossless Repack (no cut, video compression, sound is encoded
at one time or other lossy format and back, the original structure of the engine).
- Does not require Steam. Just install and play.
- 2 language options to choose from:
- Full English
- English Sound Russian text (Unofficial from mexahuk61 and Ko)
- Optimum compression c minimum size and easy installation.
- The system updates the unofficial Russian translation. You can
run it from the Start menu or via Update.cmd file in the game folder.
- For users groping! Optional experimental mode
installation. In this mode the unit can be faster, but only
if you bet on the SSD and have at least 2.1 GB of free
RAM. Although you can try and in his usual HDD. If you
not sure, it is best not to touch this option.
- Quick access to Mouzon (see the shortcut in the Start Menu)
- Workaround with Game Explorer on Windows 7 when the game does not start
when there is no internet connection. MS would like to thank and curve logic
- Lossless Repack (nothing is cutted off, video not re-encoded, sound is not coded to
some lossy format and back, original engine structure).
- Doesn't requires Steam. Just Install'n'Play.
- 2 game language options to choose:
- Full English
- English sound Russian text (Unofficial, by mexahuk61 and Ko)
- Optimum compression with minimum size and fast installation.
- Update system for unofficial Russian localization. You can run it from Start Menu or
just run Update.cmd from game folder. (Note: for Russian text option only).
- For power users! Optional experimental installation mode. Installation can be faster
in this mode, but only in case you're installing on SSD and have at least
2.1 GB of FREE RAM. You can try it with your usual HDD thought. But if you're not
sure then better don't use this option.
- Fast access to music (see Start Menu shortcut).
- Workaround for problem with Game Explorer on Windows 7, when game doesn't
starts in case of missing internet connection. Say thanx to MS and the crappy
Game Explorer logic.
Characteristics of the material
A remake based on the cult computer game Half-Life in 1998 on the engine, Source.
Developers are going to recreate the original universe and atmocferu Half-Life, using advanced features of the engine Source, recycle all the textures, patterns and levels, to create realistic gameplay. A definitive must have for all fans of halva and as lovers of quality action games.
Memo scientific personnel. Read carefully!
1.) Do not forget that this release is a repack. Despite the fact that the installation, start-up and sample loading levels was tested on WinXP x64 (Admin rights) and Win7 x64 (right User), guarantees install on your system do not.
2.) Your tests and reports - what is the best thing you can make a contribution to science. Ideally it would be good to run the game from the beginning to the end, and tell everything is fine.
3.) In case of errors, describe in detail exactly where an error occurs. Ideally, the name of the map and the exact description of the place situation. Also remember that in fashion comes with a certain error. For example some of the settings are not saved as a tab View Roll in Black Mesa.
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7;
Processor: Pentium 4.3 GHz or AMD;
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Video: supports Shader Model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better;
Sound system: compatible with DirectX 8.1;
Hard disk: 8 GB