Photography Foundations for Art and Design, Fourth Edition
Focal Press | English | 2007 | ISBN: 0240520505 | 247 pages | PDF | 44.1 MB
Photography: Foundations for Art and Design is the perfect introductory guide for those of you learning the basics of photography. Offering a clear and well-illustrated structured approach to the tools and techniques, it will also guide you through the important aspects of photography as a means of self-expression and communication.
The main focus is setting a comprehensive list of objectives and resources for clarity at the outset. A series of sequential study exercises intended as independent learning resources are provided and each exercise will help you to build design skills, teach you how to properly research, and execute work in a systematic manner.
This new edition includes more digital information and also an entire new chapter on Still Life.
Support materials are provided on the companion website: http://books.elsevier.com/companions/9780240520506/
* This unique book covers both digital and film photography
* This edition now in full color to focus on more eye catching photographs!
* New layout for easier reading and clearer comprehension
* All new images to teach and inspire
* Additional chapter on Still Life Photography
(Become Premium for maximum speed, resumming ability and no waiting):