Revolutionise the way you work using WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Outlook 2010 by Jim Huse
English | 20 Jun. 2016 | ASIN: B01HCJK3K8 | 379 Pages | PDF (True) | 24.1 MB
At present you may be only using a fraction of the business capability of your existing tools. Jim explains why anyone who uses WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Outlook only for email is missing most of the magic.
Outlook is a complete set of office tools (calendars, to-do lists, journals, contacts and mail) that allow you to concentrate on achieving the things you are employed to do more effectively and enhance your job satisfaction.
- Be more effective in your role knowing about the familiar tools of Outlook or to run an entire business.
- Have insights into improving your own personal effectiveness and use Outlook to document your results
- Go home feeling good about what you have achieved at work
- Have better work life balance and reduce work stress levels
- Use the full business capability of your existing tools
- Become a more valued team member for your organisation
About the author
Jim Huse, the managing director of Huse Hill Associates works with individuals and small to large organisations to achieve business success by better connecting peoples efforts to the organisations key outcomes through a pioneering convergence of psychology, technology and business objectives.
We assisted many companies such as Toyota, WeiRuan-->WeiRuan, Vodafone, DHL, Roche, Sanitarium, Wilson Hellaby and Harvey Norman to significantly improve their financial results.
Our training programmes integrate personal skills and self-knowledge with business systems, processes and technology to achieve success.
Prior to founding Huse Hill Associates, Jim Huse had extensive real world experience as a sales executive, in team leadership and national management.
... I can increase my productivity dramatically. No longer do I get bogged down in details that dont relate to my specific role...
- Jan Ferguson, Director - Customer and Partner Experience at WeiRuan-->WeiRuan NZ
... My latest investment was before the Christmas holidays, I gave all my managers a copy of the book...
- Brian Broom, Managing Director, DHL Global Forwarding (NZ) Ltd.