In Company Upper-Intermediate 2nd Edition English Course
SB + CD | 2010 | PDF + WMA @ 128 Kbps; stereo | 184 pages | ISBN: 0230717241 | English | 279 MB
At the Upper Intermediate level topics, texts and skills (e.g. Leading Meetings and Building Relationships and First Among Equals) have been chosen to provoke professional students into lively discussion and contextualise key target language.
- Case studies every four units provide a meaty challenge to the students and allow them to use the language and lexis they have learnt in a more independent and creative way.
At an Upper Intermediate level these include: Cash or Conscience
- ethical issues in investment. Head to Head
- a leaders obligations to shareholders and employees, and A Winning Formula
- the parallels between sport and business.
- Grammar and vocabulary presented in each unit is reviewed at the end of each unit in the ‘Language Links section.
- All the listening scripts are available at the back of the book.
- 18 self-contained units focusing on functional language.