ScreenFlow 6.0 Multilangual | MacOSX | 55 MB
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or ShiChuang Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
Highest Quality Recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available - even on Retina Displays.
New! Partial Screen Capture
Record any part of your screen or any open window by itself.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
ScreenFlow's intuitive interface allows even those with no video editing experience to start creating epic content in minutes. Just record, edit and share.
Powerful Editing Tools
Add professional touches to your videos with built in transitions, annotations, text, audio & video filters, New! multi-channel audio mixing, chroma key, screen recording highlights, callouts (mouse, window, freehand) and much, much more.
Professional Animations & Motions Graphics
Animate graphics, titles and logos with powerful new effects like Spring, Growity and Pulse.
Better tools for Software Tutorials
Use effects to help direct attention to your onscreen demo or tutorial. Add mouse click effects, adjust the mouse pointer size, and display any keys pressed during your screen recordings.
Streamlined Media Management
With dynamic update of imported media, direct access to your iTunes and iPhoto libraries, as well as easy ways to organize your media such as nested clips, multi-track editing, markers, and color labels on clips, editing in ScreenFlow is easy and fun.
Closed Caption Support
Add closed captions to all your movies. Use ScreenFlow's caption editor tool to add, edit and publish ADA Compliant soft subtitles as caption tracks to your MPEG-4 movies (suitable for playback with an iPhone & iPad) and YouTube videos. Caption tracks can be created in multiple languages and can also be exported separately as an SRT file. Also import SRT files for use in the caption editor.
More Publishing Options
Export your screencast directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook or New! Telestream Cloud from within ScreenFlow. When you are done editing your screencast, simply select "Publish To.." from the menu and choose your destination. ScreenFlow will publish directly to your destination and save a local copy on your computer.
New! Animated GIF Export
Create animated GIFs right from the timeline. It's easy to export great looking short animations for the Web, memes, tutorials or social sharing.
ProRes, MP4 Encoding & More
ScreenFlow comes with a number of preset export settings for optimal quality (such as Web, iPhone and iPad). Now you can export the quality and settings you need. New! ProRes 422 and 422LT added.
New! Telestream Cloud Publishing
Publish and encode directly to Telestream Cloud for even more encoding formats like HLS, MPEG-DASH, WMV and more! What's New Version 6.0: New Features
- Partial Screen Capture - Record any part of your screen. Capture just a single application window, define a region, or record the entire desktop.
- iOS Audio Monitoring - Now you can listen to your iOS devices audio WHILE you are capturing and recording it! Great for mobile games, app developers, musicians - anyone who needs to demo an app where audio is a crucial part of the operation.
- Loop Recording - Set ScreenFlow to create a rolling recording buffer so you will be able to record for hours without taking up all your hard drive space. When you stop the recording, ScreenFlow will only keep the configured number of minutes of recorded footage you told it to remember. Helpful for reporting of intermittent computer or application issues, or for use when gaming to share that big moment!
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer - ScreenFlow now sees and records multiple audio channel inputs from USB mixers. Record up to 16 discreet audio channels from a single USB input, then mix and adjust them separately in ScreenFlow's inspector.
- Extract Audio Channels - Now you can pull out any audio channel into it's own track. Great for isolating audio channels or inputs inside multi-channel audio clips
- Redesigned Countdown Overlay - ScreenFlow will now tell you exactly what sources are going to be recorded while it counts down to start the recording. No more last minute guessing!
- Redesigned Waveforms - Audio waveforms are now drawn using a new implementation for better performance and more accuracy.
Improved and Streamlined Editing Improvements
- Updated and Improved User Interface - We've added new icons in the timeline and canvas for greater control. Now you can mute your video or audio on a track independently, use a quick access pop-up to set your project dimensions, and mute your audio monitors with a new headphone button.
- New Motion Tab for Animation Effects - Choose from three all new motion-animated effects: Spring, Gravity, and Pulse. Simply click to apply them to your clips and create professional looking animations without the hassle of selecting key frames or writing custom code.
- New Motion Curves - We've added exponential curve types, both in and out, for more dynamic effects and animations!
- New Video Property: Corner Matte - Now you can easily add an attractive matte to your video clips and images by rounding their corners and hard edges using a slider in the video properties tab.
- More Canvas Control: Pan and Grab - You can now hold the space-bar to click and grab the canvas to move around the view. Great for easily moving small increments or inspecting visual elements in close detail.
- Replace Clips within the Timeline - Swap clips in the timeline without changing the overall duration of a segment or the need to re-do the changes already applied to the clip.
- Ability to Set Default Curve Type - Now you can choose the curve type you use most often to be your default when adding new actions or motions to clips.
- Easier Re-Sizing in Canvas - ScreenFlow 6 now automatically locks the aspect ratio of clips, images, and text in the timeline so you can quickly resize them without squeezing or scrunching them into odd aspect ratios, or needing to hold down the Shift key. (An option in the preferences allows you to revert to how previous versions behaved if you desire).
New Export and Publish Capabilities
- Animated GIF Export - Create GIFs right from your ScreenFlow projects. It's easy to export great looking short animations for the web, memes, tutorials or social networking!
- Publish to Telestream Cloud - Direct publishing to Telestream Cloud, our on-demand, pay-as-you-go, encoding service. Export from ScreenFlow to Telestream Cloud, then create as many different formats and versions of your video that you need! This enables you to make a single master copy, then let our online transcoder create all of your deliverables in one shot!
- ProRes 422 and 422 LT Export - We've added more ProRes profiles for greater control over the size and quality of your project outputs.
- Export Progress Over Dock Icon - Quickly determine how much time is left on your exports with a handy progress bar displayed on top of the ScreenFlow icon in the dock.
Version 6.0 also contains hundreds of bug fixes as well as other improvements to the efficiency of the user interface.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page - http://www.telestream.net
Links are Interchangeable - No Password