iSkysoft TunesOver 3.9.1 MacOSX | 32.26 MB
iSkysoft TunesOver for Mac - iPod/iPad/iPhone Transfer and Manager. iSkysoft TunesOver is a user-friendly piece of software that enables you to transfer and export your favorite tracks and playlists from your iPhone to your computer or iTunes.
Transfer Media Files from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac
- Copy music from iPhone, iPod, iPad to Mac and iTunes Library.
- Transfer any photo you captured, downloaded from the Internet, even synced from iTunes to Mac.
- Export videos from iPhone, iPad, iPod to Mac and iTunes Library.
- Copy playlists, even smart playlists to Mac with tunes.
1 Click to Copy Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes Library
- 2 options to Transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes Library:
* 1 click to copy all songs to iTunes Library: it will automatically filter out all the existing songs already on your iTunes Library, avoiding any duplicate generated.
* Selected songs and playlists to iTunes Library: check the songs/playlists and click "Export to iTunes Library". The rating, play counts, and artwork will be copied to iTunes Library at the same time.
Copy Media Files from Mac to iPhone/iPad/iPod
iSkysoft TunesOver for Mac lets you add songs, videos, photos and more files from Mac to your iPhone,and iPad directly, without any erasing issue arisen. It means you can share songs, videos, photos on your Mac to any iPhone, iPad and iPod freely.
Convert Videos and Songs to Fit on Apple Device
When incompatible files are detected during the transferring, TunesOver will convert the files to Apple device compatible format, making everything go well on your device. In this case, never mind the file format during the transferring process.
One-click Backup Files to iTunes
With a single click, you can backup music, movies, TV shows, photos, e-books, audio books on your iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes Library or Mac. It's very helpful in case your computer crashed or you've deleted the files by mistake.
Manage Songs, Videos, and Photo Albums
Besides copying files between device and computer/iTunes Library, it is able to create, rename, and delete new playlists and photo albums.
Keep Live Photos Live - Save Live Photos as GIF Images
iPhone 6s live photos will become still images on your Mac if you directly export them to Mac unless you share them with a user who have iPhone 6s as well. One way to fix it is to use TunesOver to convert iPhone Live photos to GIF images. After then, you can share the photos anywhere you need while keeping the motion.
Convert Videos and Photos on Apple devices/Computer to GIF
Besides converting iPhone 6s Live Photos to GIF images, TunesOver allows you to convert all photos and videos on iPhone, iPad and iPod to GIF images. Photos and videos in MP4 and MOV formats on computer can be converted to animated GIF images too.
Fully compatible with iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5
- iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS
- iPad Pro, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad Wifi, iPad 3G
What's New in iSkysoft TunesOver 3.9.1:
1. Optimize the iPod connection efficiency.
2. Fix the loading iPod music failed issue.
3. Improve product stability.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, or 10.7 and the latest iOS 9.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password