The Smarter Science of Slim: What the Actual Experts Have Proven about Weight Loss, Health, and Fitness
Jonathan Bailor, "The Smarter Science of Slim: What the Actual Experts Have Proven about Weight Loss, Health, and Fitness"
English | ISBN: 0983520801 | 2012 | 295 pages | PDF (conv) | 17 MB
As our knowledge of the human body becomes ever more exact, scientists have made remarkable leaps forward in many fields. Yet for one question that many of us would like answered-What causes the body to burn fat?-we find all sorts of confusing claims. Since we know so much about how our body works, cant science tell us the answer?As it turns out, science already has.I have spent over ten years reading thousands of fat-loss studies. Not theories promoted by diet gurus. Only the proven data.My investigation uncovered all kinds of scientific findings:
- Studies stating how certain foods cripple our ability to burn fat
- Scientists showing how to burn fat while eating more food
- Researchers revealing how to get all the benefits of traditional exercise in a tenth of the time
- Physiologists finding out how eating less sets us up to gain fat in the long run
- Doctors discussing how a few minutes of a new form of exercise immunizes us against fat gain
- Endocrinologists explaining how we fix the underlying condition causing us to gain fat We deserve to know the proven facts about fat loss, but who has time to read tens of thousands of pages of scientific studies? The study took me more than a decade. It should not take you that long because the facts have been summarized in this book. They have also been simplified, so anyone who wants to lose weight can understand them. Make no mistake. Tons of clinical studies have shown the best way to trim off those unwanted pounds.It is time to stop listening to marketing myths about how to lose weight. We tried it. It failed. It is time to move on to a smarter science of slim.