Become a Master Human Lie Detector in 60 minutes
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 174 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Influence | Skill level: All level
Learn the methods and skills to spot a liar. Master Liedetection for success. Increase income. Improve relationships.
Do you know when someone is lying to you?
Did you know that 93% of people regularly lie in their day-to-day life?
Have you ever been burned by somebody because they told you an outright lie?
The GOOD NEWS is Lying has been learned, so we can now unlearn it :)
This course will teach the methods and skills so you know when the other person is lying.
After gaining this knowledge, you may become extra aware when it is obvious that someone is lying to you. The following deception detection techniques are used by police, forensic psychologists, security experts and other investigators.
Noticing the signals that people send out with their body language is a very useful social skill. Some of us can read it naturally and some of us are notoriously oblivious. Fortunately, with a little extra attentiveness, you can learn the art to read body language, and with enough practice it can become second nature.
One of the most interesting topics within this course is decoding the eye movements. You will be able to interpret exactly what a person is thinking while in conversation with them. Now-a-days we are mostly dependent on whatsapp or email for day-to-day conversation. And this course will help you know the truth in such scenarios as well. This will help you to improve in the workplace, as you become aware when the other person is lying.
You do not need any prior knowledge. We firmly believe that you can become a human lie detector at the end of this course.
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge is necessary
- Only a notebook and pen
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Learn the best methods and skills lie detection
- Learn the verbal and body language
- You know who lies detect at work, your friends, your family even know when youre lying on whatsapp
- Youll know which is the best way to a job interview
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for any person
- Anyone who is interested in learning body language and verbal
- Anyone wishing to know what is the best way to detect lies