Cracking the New SAT with 4 Practice Tests, 2016 Edition: Created for the Redesigned 2016 Exam (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review
2015 | ISBN: 0804126003 | English | 768 pages | EPUB/AZW | 34 MB/50 MB
SUCCEED ON THE NEW SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 4 full-length practice tests created specifically for the redesigned exam, brand-new content reviews, and updated strategies for scoring success, Cracking the New SAT covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Big changes are coming to the SAT in 2016-and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 need to prepare for an exam thats a little bit longer and a lot more complex. The Princeton Reviews Cracking the New SAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With this book, youll get:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the New SAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
The Changes You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages as well as higher-level math problems
· Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to expect on test day
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
· 4 full-length practice tests that are fully aligned with the redesigned exam
· Drills for each new test section-Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· Detailed answer explanations for every practice question
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!