The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online: How to sell on Etsy, eBay, your storefront, and everywhere else online by Kim Solga
English | Sep. 18, 2013 | ISBN: 1440559198 | 304 Pages | EPUB | 7.2 MB
Your guide to online success!
Heres all you need to realize your dreams of turning your handiwork into cash-online! With the popularity of Etsy and Pinterest, serious art and craft buyers and sellers are turning to the online world to buy, sell, and promote beautiful, homemade creations...but where to start? This A-Z guide provides expert advice on building an online presence and getting your creations into the hands of buyers, including:
- Tips on creating a sound business plan.
- Techniques for writing effective copy and taking professional-level photographs.
- Help with creating a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Ways to increase sales through online networking and social media.
- Best practices for accounting, packing, shipping, and customer service.
Youll learn about the pros and cons of all the major art and craft sites, as well as tips for creating your own store online. With The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online, your online business can be up and running in no time!