Chris Turner, "Unlocking Contract Law, 4th edition"
English | ISBN: 1444174177 | 2014 | 496 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Contract law is a core element of all law degrees in England and Wales. Unlocking Contract Law will ensure you grasp the main concepts with ease. This book explains the facts and associated case law for:
* The rules regarding formation of contracts
* The contents of a contract
* Vitiating factors, factors which invalidate an otherwise validly formed contract
* The rules on discharge of contractual obligations
* Available remedies
The UNLOCKING THE LAW series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Features include:
* aims and objectives at the start of each chapter
* key facts charts to consolidate your knowledge
* diagrams to aid learning
* summaries to help check your understanding of each chapter
* problem questions with guidance on answering
* a glossary of legal terminology
The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications, as well as popular option units.
The website www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk provides supporting resources such as multiple choice questions, key questions and answers and updates to the law.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!