ABAP Development for SAP Business Workflow by Ilja-Daniel Werner
2011 | ISBN: 1592293948 | English | 194 pages | EPUB | 10 MB
ABAP developers require special programming skills for workflow-related ABAP development, as well as very specific process knowledge. With this book, you will acquire both! You'll learn the aspects of the tools that are directly related to the developer's tasks, understanding when it is necessary to use custom code and how to write this code. In the many activities and tutorials this book provides, you'll discover how your work differs from the workflow engine of classic application development, as well as how to influence the behavior of a workflow with its own ABAP programs. Additionally, you'll learn how to customize the workflow environment beyond standard programming.
1. Code Examples Implement your workflow needs and avoid typical pitfalls with the help of code examples and step-by-step instructions.
2. Detailed Scenarios Understand interference in workflow processes: the use of BOR objects in agent determination, as well as data flow or event production.
3. Sample Project Explore a sample project, where you will follow explicit instructions for developing an ABAP Objects class and creating a BOR object for your workflow.
4. Workflow Engine Learn how to use customizing, organizational structure, and events to build your own workflow development environment.
5. Process Knowledge Gain the discipline-specific programming knowledge the ABAP programming workflow process requires. This book shows you what is important for use in your daily work.
BOR and ABAP OO objects
Containers, work conditions, and data flow
Workflow patterns and tasks
Methods, work items, and events
Event definition and implementation
Workflow runtime system and log files
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!