Software Defined Networking: Design and Deployment by Patricia A. Morreale and James M. Anderson
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1482238632 | 186 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
provides a comprehensive treatment of software defined networking (SDN) suitable for new network managers and experienced network professionals. Presenting SDN in context with more familiar network services and challenges, this accessible text:
* Explains the importance of virtualization, particularly the impact of virtualization on servers and networks
* Addresses SDN, with an emphasis on the network control plane
* Discusses SDN implementation and the impact on service providers, legacy networks, and network vendors
* Contains a case study on Google's initial implementation of SDN
* Investigates OpenFlow, the hand-in-glove partner of SDN
* Looks forward toward more programmable networks and the languages needed to manage these environments
offers a unique perspective of the business case and technology motivations for considering SDN solutions. By identifying the impact of SDN on traffic management and the potential for network service growth, this book instills the knowledge needed to manage current and future demand and provisioning for SDN.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!