Zhenqi Hu, "Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation"
English | ISBN: 1138027243 | 2014 | 684 pages | PDF | 44 MB
contains the proceedings of the Beijing International Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration (LRER 2014, Beijing, China, 16-19 October 2014).
The contributions cover a wide range of topics:
- Monitoring, prediction and assessment of environmental damage in mining areas
- Subsidence land reclamation and ecological restoration
- Soil, vegetation and biological diversity
- Mining methods and measures for minimization of land and environmental damage
- Solid wastes and AMD treatment
- Contaminated land remediation
- Land reclamation and ecological restoration policies and management
- Surface mined land reclamation and ecological restoration
- Case study on mining reclamation and ecological restoration
will be of interest to engineers, scientists, consultants, government officials and students involved in environmental engineering, soil science, ecology, forestry, mining, and land reclamation and ecological restoration in mining areas.